Friday, March 18, 2011

Tomato Sauce and Carrot Cardamom Cake

Tonight, my parents went out, so my brother (who is home for spring break) and I decided to make some ravioli and carrot cake!


Above is the tomato sauce I made to go with the ravioli. It has onions, garlic (which I sliced rather than crushed), red thai curry paste, some of my mom's mystery spices, canned tomatoes, jarred tomato sauce, and peas. 

This is Spiced Carrot Cake, but really should be called Cardamom Carrot cake, because cardamom is its only spice. It was, however, delicious. 

And I successfully temporarily fixed my camera! Unfortunately, as I had to duct tape the piece that holds the batteries in, I'm not sure how I will change the batteries... But until then I can still take pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For a minute I thought the raviolis where in the carrot cake ..